A popular alternative style to the casement window is the Tilt and Turn. This features a dual opening mechanism for security, safety and practicality.
By twisting the handle 90 degrees the vent tilts inwards to provide gentle ventilation; when turned to 180 the side hinges engage to enable the window to be fully opened for ease of cleaning and fire escape. They can be coupled to produce bay and bow windows as well as used in conservatories. All of our Tilt and Turn windows are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
- Manufactured from the Duraflex Diamond suite(s)
- 70mm Featured suite in white and foil finishes
- 70mm Bevelled suite available in white only
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- Espagnolette locking system (standard)
- High performance Q-Lon weatherseal
- Phocus stainless steel friction hinges
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications.
- Options of increasing locking points for enhanced security
- Concealed perimeter locking System
- Gold, chrome locking handles
- All Tilt and Turn products can be supplied in any of the above specifications to achieve the necessary WER (Window Energy Rating) A, B and C products are supplied with the appropriate BFRC label/certificate which can be used in the consumers HIP’s pack.
- All windows are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Windows are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of BS7950 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.