Our slim In-Line patio doors are available in 2, 3 and 4 leaf options combine safety and security with lifestyle choice and space, fully welded and reinforced, internally glazed and come with 4 point locking as standard.
Fully glazed or fitted with a mid-rail provides options to suit most design requirements. All doors are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
- 10 point high security door lock (4 x pre-compression rollers, 3 x steel hooks, 2 x anti-lift bolts, 1 x deal lock latch)
- 10 point locking system for maximum security and peace of mind
- 4 pre-compression rollers allowing door to seal prior to hooks engaging for smooth operation
- 3 opposing steel hooks to maximize strength
- 2 anti-lift bolts preventing door lock being dislodged from keeps
- 1 centre latch for ease of day to day operation, incorporating dead-lock action when bolts and locks are engaged for added security.
- High performance bespoke door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weather seals
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
- Gold, chrome black locking handles
- Letterplate to suit handle options
- Comprehensive range of door panels (see Features)
- Aluminium refurbishment or Disability threshold (Doc M compliant)
- Although BFRC Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently (anticipated early 2010) Door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
- All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BBA.