Our range of PVCu Panel doors offer a wide variety of finishes and styles from simple glazed designs to more ornate options suitable for the contemporary or traditional home.
As well as being beautifully made, each door is designed to stand the test of time so they not only act as a security barrier, they also enhance your home. Our range of panel doors are available in a variety of styles and configurations with both low and standard thresholds, open in/open out and side light combinations.
In addition, a comprehensive range of ‘glazed-in’ panels and/or glass are available to create individuality and style. Fully glazed or with the addition of a mid rail and glass/panel options provide the opportunity to be innovative in design. All doors are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
- 10 point high security door lock (4 x pre-compression rollers, 3 x steel hooks, 2 x anti-lift bolts, 1 x deal lock latch)
- 10 point locking system for maximum security and peace of mind
- 4 pre-compression rollers allowing door to seal prior to hooks engaging for smooth operation
- 3 opposing steel hooks to maximize strength
- 2 anti-lift bolts preventing door lock being dislodged from keeps
- 1 centre latch for ease of day to day operation, incorporating dead-lock action when bolts and locks are engaged for added security.
- High performance bespoke door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weather seals
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications
- Security Dog Bolts
- Gold, chrome black locking handles
- Letterplate to suit handle options
- Comprehensive range of door panels (see Features)
- Low PVC threshold
- Aluminium refurbishment or Disability threshold (Doc M compliant)
- Although BFRC Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently (anticipated early 2010) Door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
- All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Doors are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of PAS24 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.