Our range of residential french doors are available in a variety of styles and configurations with both Low and Standard thresholds, open in/open out and side light combinations.
In addition, a comprehensive range of ‘glazed-in’ panels and/or glass are available to create individuality and style. Fully glazed or with the addition of a mid rail and glass/panel options offer further ability to be innovative in design. All doors are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
- Yale, 10 point high security door lock (4 x pre-compression rollers, 3 x steel hooks, 2 x anti-lift bolts, 1 x deal lock latch)
- 10 point locking system for maximum security and peace of mind
- 4 pre-compression rollers allowing door to seal prior to hooks engaging for smooth operation
- 3 opposing steel hooks to maximize strength
- 2 anti-lift bolts preventing door lock being dislodged from keeps
- 1 centre latch for ease of day to day operation, incorporating dead-lock action when bolts and locks are engaged for added security.
- High performance bespoke door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weather seals
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications
- Security Dog Bolts
- Gold, chrome black locking handles
- Letterplate to suit handle options
- Comprehensive range of door panels (see Features)
- Low PVC threshold
- Aluminium refurbishment or Disability threshold (Doc M compliant)
- Shootbolt locking to slave leaf as option and required to meet PAS24/SBD requirements.
- Although BFRC Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently (anticipated early 2010) Door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
- All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Doors are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of PAS24 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.