The most popular window style installed within the UK, comprising of outward opening, side or top hung vents as single or combined with fixed lights to produce combination frames.
These can also be coupled to produce bay and bow windows. All windows are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
- Manufactured from the Duraflex Diamond suite(s)
- 70mm Featured suite in white and foil finishes
- 70mm Bevelled suite available in white only
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- Espagnolette locking system (standard)
- High performance Q-Lon weatherseal
- Phocus stainless steel friction hinges
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications
- Options of locking system
- Security Dog Bolts
- Egress and Restricted Friction Hinges
- Gold, chrome locking handles
- All casement products can be supplied in any of the above specifications to achieve the necessary WER (Window Energy Rating) A, B and C products are supplied with the appropriate BFRC label/certificate which can be used in the consumers HIP’s pack.
- All windows are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Windows are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of BS7950 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.